Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Countdown Is ON.....


We are feverishly working on all our wedding details as the countdown begins.... TWO MONTHS (and not really counting because there is so much to get done before then)!! We are getting so excited! It is such an interesting ride we have been on the past year. Being engaged has been so exciting. It has most definitely been the happiest time in my life to date. I have started to feel like I am a 'grown up' at times, which I never thought possible... and have really confirmed I have such an amazing person I get to spend the rest of my life with. I have been shown that I have the best friends ever thought possible (from showers, to princess-like day-trips, gifts, cards, phone conversations, advice, suggestions, emails, and just ears to hear my daily wedding babble). I have felt so much support from so many wonderful people at this time in my life. (And I'm not just talking about the little old ladies at the fabric store who gush with advice on how to sew my veil, etc)! I could not ask for better or more supportive friends and family. I appreciate everyone so much more than I could ever express. I feel so lucky.

No comments: