
Cute Lil Dude

I won lotsa "really cool" loot!

The Man of the Hour

The other "Star of the Show", Dutchie the {Adorable Orange} DoDo Bird
We had lots of fun at the Designer [Toy] Convention in Pasadena last weekend. I have to say, my husband was really a hit! Everyone lo-o-o-ved his creations- super impressed with his 'artism' (ha) and style. I do believe it got the flow of good energy goin' for Jordan's toy and his artistic life. You should have seen the jaws drop when artists, toy-makers, sculptors, everyone saw Dutchie. I think the connections made will be valuable in Jordan's artistic pursuits. I already knew he was good- but I think it helps to be able to show others and see their resoundingly great responses. Sometimes the busy daily grind gets in the way of taking time to be creative. It was also really fun for our friends to come check it out. It was really fun to see everyone and share this experience with them. More to come on this, I am sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment