Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Magic


Ah, I could stare at this little bit of woodland beauty all decked out in our little living room allll day/night long. It's the most wonderful time of the year, indeed. We walked to the various Christmas tree lots around town, bartering and wagering until we found a true gem! We knew it had to be ours. We carried this lil baby through town- Jordan at the trunk and me at the top- and the rest is history. Here to stay for the next month, dressed up with many, many treasured memories... and I just adore it!

2 comments:

sweetb said...

love the visual of you guys carrying it through town. wish I could have seen it to take a pic. how cute. and love how the shroom is so central to the decor of this said tree. looks adorable.xoxoxoxo ps. Jadyn ate all the lackerlies.

julie said...

Beautiful. I love it. I'm counting down the days over here until I can decorate. Four more to go!