Thursday, April 21, 2011

Revival!

After months and months of silence...Reunited and it feels so good! Please forgive the Christmas-letter feel of this post while I bring you up to speed here...

We knew 2011 would be a big year, but we just had no idea how huge (and that it would entail ME getting huge)!

Kicking off our year was our trip to Mexico to spend some time with the DeVries family. Followed shortly by morning sickness and the news our family would be growing! Not to forget a new job for Jordan, turning 32, moving to a new home, welcoming a new nephew, basically our lives have been turned upside-down and just starting to 'normalize' again.



I've been wanting to keep a journal of all these photos, as I am so terrible about actually saving all the pictures I take. Hopefully I will be (semi) consistent with uploading them here on the "old blog" so we will be able to look back on this crazy time.

We are so excited and the countdown is on to meet the already-loved Baby D!
20weeks


21weeks

23weeks

Today

(I know the 'bathroom mirror' shots are so artistic, but we have been so bad about finding time to stage something even a little more picturesque. So, I've resorted to just snapping them whenever I think about it).

1 comment:

sweetb said...

you look cute, steve! teeny little ear of corn!