

I've been busy getting ready for Patchwork Indie Arts Festival that already came and went last Sunday. It was so much fun as usual. Jordan wasn't feeling tip top, but Ali came to man the booth with me, as she is my standard craft fair partner. We spent our time selling CT goods and reading baby name books... Trying to get a 'list of likes', but didn't really end up with anything. Still.. It's a tough decision!
Sadness struck the Benz family with the passing of my Grandpa Don last Friday. I am grateful I am able to go spend the weekend with the family and be with my Dad at this time. Leaving Tilly to hold down the fort here!
Time seems to be flying by as I booked another baby class for us in July. So excited to meet the little DeVries! The next few months will be spent preparing our nest.
No comments:
Post a Comment