Can you believe someone was selling this at a garage sale?! Who on earth would want to get rid of this little gem?! Luckily, my big sis snatched it up for me! Putting it to use today. Thanks, sis'.
I don't think the owner probably ever knew it was gone.. I have a feeling she's in a better place now, stitching with angel hair and puffy clouds ;) Love it! been crafty today, too!! still working on the blessed QUILT squares.. 3 more to go!
The adventures of a newlywed who loves cooking, baking, party-planning, creating new dishes, dinner parties large or small-and all the preparations, researching recipes, tasting, traveling- and the food that comes along with it, and savoring the bold flavor of life with my husband and pup, Matilda.
1 comment:
I don't think the owner probably ever knew it was gone.. I have a feeling she's in a better place now, stitching with angel hair and puffy clouds ;) Love it! been crafty today, too!! still working on the blessed QUILT squares.. 3 more to go!
Post a Comment