Friday, June 17, 2011

Dear Baby D


This is your Dad. He loves to grill on the deck. He got to feel some huge kicks and maybe even rolls and tumbles out of you last night. He's pretty excited. He works super duper hard for us and loves to take care of his family already!


This is your dog, Matilda Heart DeVries, but we just call her Tilly. She loves to snuggle and cuddle, and I wonder how long it will take her to get used to another snuggler and cuddler (you)?! I hope you will be the best of friends. We will need to show her how to share her "mom and dad", though, I bet.


She also loves to sunbathe on the deck.
Soon, we will all sunbathe on the deck!




This is your mama's belly at 26-28 (I think?) weeks pregnant with you. You are starting to move a lot more these days, and we wonder what you are doing in there! Sometimes you rest your little feet on my belly and give me a good kick. I love to feel you moving around and can't wait til you're squirming around out here with us.


No comments: